29 February 2008

All's well with the world again

'Cause midterms are over and it's spring break!

OK, normally in these situations where I'm behind in posts, I'll try to do them chronologically, but I don't want to do that this time. Mostly because I just don't. Hope you don't get confused!

So my roommate lives in Pittsburgh. Her mom was going to going to pick her up at 3:00 today, but because of the three inches of snow that fell today, poor Sara is stranded at school until tomorrow morning. I feel so bad for her. She's kinda abandonned. (This kind of thing doesn't happen where I come from.) But at least she's got me (small consolation, I know) until 4:00 tomorrow morning.

So, yeah. The roads are kinda slick and sludgy. It honestly reminds me of the consistency of a slurpy. I can't help thinking that if only it were bright blue, I could drink it.

Next post -- pretty photos!!!

God bless,
-Rebekah

1 comment:

Shakespeare's Cobbler said...

"I can't help thinking that if only it were bright blue, I could drink it."

Don't say that. In some places it *is* bright blue *from the salt*. 8^)

You are visitor number...

since 12 Sept. 2007