24 October 2008

Actual Pictures of Madrid!

Meet Meryl. She's a friend of Brittany's from school. Today was the third consecutive weekend that the three of us have hung out. Either I tag along with the two of them, or she tags along with the two of us. But anyway, she's really funny and a lot of fun. This photo was taken two weeks ago, right after we went to the Museo Reina Sofia (the modern art museum, with, among others, Picasso and Dalí) Yes, we went to MickyD's. It was kinda fun! We rounded off the day with a trip to the cine to see a pretty bad movie. Good times!

This photo is of last week, when we all went shopping in Sol. I was looking for shoes, so naturally, I'm the only one who didn't buy a pair. We finished off the day with a trip to an incredible chocolatería and some terrible self-photography.

This is pretty much unrelated. Conchi, last (Sunday?) made us a huge brunch. This kind of thing is unheardof in Spain, but that didn't make it any less delicious!

There! Two photo posts!
But I'm not done yet! I'm going to Segovia tomorrow, and I still have last week's Ávila pictures. So look forward to more fun blogging excitement hitting your feed-readers everywhere soon!

No comments:

You are visitor number...

since 12 Sept. 2007