21 October 2007

The Great Escape

I hadn't been in a car since the first day of school, and I'm telling you, whoever invented the horseless carriage, he was brilliant!!!

We had a lovely day at the Mall at Robinson, which is a suburb of Pittsburgh.

As per Request of Mom, here's a picture of the four of us:
yes, we took that in the restroom.

So, there's me, on the left is Erica, the right is Mary, and in the front is Tessa.

We had a great time just doing the girl thing. It was wonderful to get off campus!

Well, that's it for now, but I have a couple more posts to make soon, maybe tonight. For now, I'm off to a talk on St. Max and Mary!

God bless all,
-Rebekah

P.S. More photos on facebook! (if you care)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to get out more.

ganchi said...

You don't think I don't know that?
I'm stuck!

You are visitor number...

since 12 Sept. 2007