I have sad news for you.
I regret to be the one to have to inform you that, Monday night around 11:00 pm, Hector fell into a coma. After several attempts to revive him and a consult with a respected diastostician, he was pronounced brain-dead around midnight the following night, and we pulled the plug for the last time. Hector is survived (thank goodness) by a Zune named Stu who is up and kicking now that I've picked up the charger cable I left at the ISA office. Hector will be sorely missed by all who knew him, especially my roommate Elise who now has to take on the responsibility of screening the weekly TV episodes, and of course, his owner, who only had less than two years to enjoy his quick wit and pitiful battery life, but hopefully not as much if I can find an external hard drive compartment and can rescue the more than 1000 photos I took during my 2-month trip.
In lieu of flowers, send laptops, or at least mail.
11 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
You are visitor number...
since 12 Sept. 2007







1 comment:
Less than a year? Didn't you get him before you left for Steubenville in the summer of '07?
Post a Comment