18 May 2009

I feel like I have very little new to tell you

I saw Michaela yesterday, though. She's here, specifically, Versailles, as an au pair, and to "study" art. She has Sundays off, so she came into town to see me, and to see Paris, but it was raining, so she basically just saw me. It was really good to chat again. It's been a year, I guess.

Yeah. It was raining. Whoever's in charge of the weather here is a total idiot, cause I've only got one more weekend left now, and there's not a lot to be done in Paris when it's cold and wet.

But I've got to be studious for a couple of days anyway. I've got a bunch of homework due tomorrow, then two final exams on Wednesday. A couple prayers? Thanks!

I finally realized last night not just that I'm going home in two weeks, but that I'm leaving France in two weeks. That I'm leaving Europe in two weeks. This life-changing adventure I set out on nine months ago is almost over.

I'm still excited to see you all in the US again though.

A tout de suite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that God is charge of the weather. Are you sure that yiu want to call him an idiot

You are visitor number...

since 12 Sept. 2007