28 May 2009

My last week My last days

I was going to write this post earlier in the week, but as things are wont to do when you're about to leave the country, things got too busy.
This week has been full to bursting, but mostly with the kinds of things that are errands because you're doing them hurriedly. Normally, trying to get to the Catacombes while they're open would be a fun thing, but that's the attitude that got them pushed to my last day in Paris in the first place.
I also had three tests and three papers this week. One test was this morning, one is in about 15 minutes, and the last is tomorrow. And I just have to correct two sentences and email the last paper when I get a spare minute.
In other news, typing is difficult because I've been too lazy recently to change from the French layout to the American one, so as I type this in the American layout, my fingers feel like uncooperative noodles.
In even other news, the weather in Paris is being unpleasant again. I don't mind though as long as I'm not outside when it rains harder than a sprinkle. I've already pretty much seen the outdoor stuff. And anything else is scratched off my list in a frustrated Bic green already.
I climbed the Eiffel Tower on Sunday and visited Lisieux on Monday. I think I'll hold off on a more detailed description until I'm home with: A. a computer that likes me, and B. a cable for my camera. Yes folks, I will eventually put up photos from the last several months. There are hundreds.
Did I mention that I have jury duty Wednesday?
OK, people. I'm officially not thinking about it, so you didn't hear it from me, but I'm leaving Paris Saturday morning, and arriving in California Sunday afternoon.
Can't wait to see you!
Gros bisous,
-Ganchi

No comments:

You are visitor number...

since 12 Sept. 2007