I just got out of my last final. (History) It was rather anti-climactic, but that's OK I guess. Anyway, I wanted to get one last post in before I head out. I tried to last night but the internet decided not to work from my room. Good thing I'm moving. :)
I was talking to my dad for a while on the phone last night. I mentioned the last time we flew from Pittsburgh to Lindbergh, and our terrible experiences revolving around the Las Vegas airport. Our flight was delayed so we went to TCBY while we waited. Dad said over the phone that "TCBY" stands for "The Country's Best Yogurt" then mentioned that he heard someone say it stood for "This Can't Be Yogurt."
"Like, 'I Can't Believe it's Not Ice Cream'," I said. Dad started laughing uncontrollably, till I noted, "That wasn't that funny, Dad."
He stopped and sighed, "I know, I just can't wait for you to get home."
That one comment just made my day. It reminded me of a similar line in one of my favorite books, "I'm glad you're come home, Lizzy." All that above is just to say that I feel loved.
Anyway, Let this be my goodbye to all my wonderful friends at Steubie, and a "see you soon" to all my amazing friends in Poway. I can't wait to see you!
Until we meet again,
-Rebekah
13 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
You are visitor number...
since 12 Sept. 2007







1 comment:
I can't wait to see you either! Unfortunately, I'm not heading home to possibly Friday night. I still have two finals.
Post a Comment