...well, not really.
I had set my glasses next to me on the bed last night, tucked gently under the corner of my pillow. Usually, this works fine, and they are sitting next to me when I wake up in the morning. But this morning, they simply weren't there.
This will take some explaining... Bed bed is lofted on my desk and my bookcase. The bookcase is up against the wall next to the window. I've been wanting to move it out an inch for a while so as to be able to plug in my alarm clock, but it hasn't happened. My glasses ended up on the floor behind this bookcase. And Sara was asleep.
So I had to be creative. I ended up tying an eraser with a piece of yarn and hanging it down behind the bookshelf and fishing it out, all while trying not to wake Sara up or have a panic attack. (I always start to feel panicky when I can't see.)
So, that was my first adventure for the morning. In a few minutes we'll be leaving for the next adventure: the Tridentine Mass at St. Peter's. (in Steubenville) That should be awesome. Tell you more about it later!
God bless,
-Rebekah
20 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
You are visitor number...
since 12 Sept. 2007







No comments:
Post a Comment