And it's not just me this time!
Molly had seen me making socks in the French movie night last semester, so she knew I was loopy that way, but yeah. After Honors on Monday, she asked me to teach her to knit. (She had a kit that she had never gotten far with.) Seeing as it was the first day of school, we decided to do it that night. So we ended up a couple hours later in the 3rd floor stub wing common room. There was Me, Molly, Megan, Katie Schuerger, and some others who weren't actually knitting and therefore won't be named here (muahahaha!). Molly did very well, even ignoring the fact that she just learned the knit stitch that night. I think we may make knitting night a regular activity!
That's all for now, I think I'll be going to the basketball game this afternoon. More posts when I have time!
God bless,
-Rebekah







No comments:
Post a Comment