...for not posting as often as I should. And I really don't have a good excuse this time. Mrs. OBJ's comment the other day reminded me that I never even posted to tell you how the train went.
We got in safely and, amazingly, pretty much on time. We took a taxi into Steubenville, which was a bit awkward.
So, I don't have anything really much due this week or the next, so I'm just enjoying the nicer weather we're starting to enjoy. Yesterday, it was 60° and beautiful. Today, we're not so lucky. It's in the mid-40s and drizzling. But still, it's not snowing and I'm enjoying walking around campus in a hoody.
I'm pretty excited about a few things happening this weekend.
Tonight is the St. Patrick's Day celebration in the JC. Because next week is Holy Week, St. Patrick's day won't be observed by the Church this year. (as far as I understand it) As for all other celebrations, they will have to be held this weekend. So I really don't know what kind of festivities we'll be having, but it could be fun.
Tomorrow is the first home baseball game of the season. I've been looking forward to this for weeks. I love keeping score at baseball games.
So, I guess that's about it. I'll be posting again soon about my weekend.
Until then, God bless,
-Rebekah
14 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
You are visitor number...
since 12 Sept. 2007







1 comment:
According to everyone here, St. Patrick's Day is being observed today, the fourteenth.
Post a Comment