I'm sitting in Panera because the Pauls only have dial-up. It's OK, though. Being disconnected from everything can be good for a person, especially when the only thing one has due next week is a 150-word essay for French on "What did you do for Spring break?"
So I'm in Manasas, VA again. Mary's family is too sweet and they've taken me in again, this time for a week. The virus that's been going around finally caught up with Mary, and she's feeling a little under the weather, but not quite enough to keep her off her feet. And a relaxing week was just what I needed anyway.
We got up at 4 am Saturday to get to the Amtrak station. It took us 13.5 hours to get all the way to Manasas. We went to a really cool used book store yesterday where I finally broke down and bought the Heroes Season 1 7-disk DVD set. :) I'm going to teach Mrs. Paul how to knit. And we'll probably go into DC on Wednesday or Thursday to try to see congress.
Sorry I'm rushing through this. I'm racing the poor battery life on my laptop.
Anyway.
Hope all my friends from school are enjoying a great spring break. See you Monday.
Hope all my friends back home are enjoying their weather, even though it's pretty warm in Virginia. (it's up in the 60s!)
God bless you all!
-Rebekah
04 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
You are visitor number...
since 12 Sept. 2007







No comments:
Post a Comment